Parcels total chargeable weight (Delivery Rates)
Available delivery slots (Payment cut-off time*)
≤ 2kg (S$3)
> 2kg to ≤ 8kg (S$5)
10:00 to 18:00 (16:30 the previous working day)
18:30 to 22:30 (12:00 on the day itself)
Above or equal to 30kg:
09:00 to 16:00 (14:30 the previous working day)
15:00 to 22:00 (09:00 on the day itself)
> 8kg to ≤ 25kg (S$8)
> 25kg to ≤ 100 kg (S$15)
> 100kg onwards (S$25) and then for every extra 100kg will be charged at S$ 15
*Refer to Important notes below
Delivery time slot (Monday to Sunday):
- Normal parcels (Below 30kg)
10:00 to 18:00, payment cut-off time 16:30 the previous working day
18:30 to 22:30, payment cut-off time 12:00 on the day itself
- Bulky parcels (Above or equal to 30kg)
09:00 to 16:00, payment cut-off time 14:30 the previous working day
15:00 to 22:00, payment cut-off time 09:00 on the day itself
- Home Delivery Fee is calculated based on the number of payment numbers, i.e. even if such parcels under multiple different payment numbers are delivered on the same day and at the same timeslot, the final home delivery fee would be calculated based on the number of Parcel Payment numbers.
- Payment cut-off time refers to the time of successfully verified payment. Please ensure that the top-up request is submitted after you have made your transfer via ibanking/ATM.
- Home delivery is available from Mondays to Sundays, excluding Singapore public holidays.
- For parcels which have been opted under Speedy Delivery upon parcel payment, you would had already chosen a preferred time-slot and we will deliver your parcel soonest after it arrives in Singapore.
- For some parcels which are not opted under Speedy Delivery upon parcel payment, you may choose the date after your parcel has arrived in Singapore. Please make sure to complete the parcel payment before the stated cut-off timings. The scheduled delivery will be cancelled if the parcel payment is not paid on time and you will need to re-arrange the delivery.
- There will be SMS notification before delivery after the schedule confirmed, letting you know the closer time range our delivery staff would arrive to the address. Please remain your hp contactable within the delivery time-slot for instant communication or changes.
- Undelivered parcels would be brought back to our main warehouse the next working day, and you may re-arrange for another delivery. Beyond the second re-arrangement, you would have to self-collect your parcels.
- There is a quota for each home delivery time-slot; it will be unavailable once the quota limit reached. You can make other arrangement instead.
- We are unable to deliver to army camps, airport, Sentosa Island, Downtown East, Jurong Island, Tuas and other restricted or remote areas.
- In the unfortunate event of vehicle break down / weather delays leading to a fail delivery, the delivery team will re-arrange the delivery to the next available delivery slot.
- Please refer to Liability of Home delivery service for more details.